1031 Exchange: Increasing the Earning Power of Real Estate Investments with a 1031 Exchange
Linton Global Real Estate Group (312)612-1031
The Linton Global Real Estate Group can assist you with your 1031 replacement property needs. Call us at (312)612-1031
- The Benefits of a 1031 Exchange
- How fully managed single family rental investments can work for you
- Strategies to maximize your investment portfolio with real estate
What is a 1031 Exchange?
Benefits of a 1031 Exchange
- The Capital Gains Tax
- Short term capital gains tax – Investment held less than one year (based on tax bracket)
- Long term capital gains tax investment held longer than one year 0-25% federal tax (based on tax bracket)
- Recapture of depreciation tax – flat 25%
When completing a 1031 exchange, an investor can increase their portfolio of wealth.
The real estate investor can change the type of investment property. Maybe you want to change your investment from single family to commercial properties.
Move and exchange your investment property to a new location. You can diversify to a different state.
Updated depreciation schedule for your investment property.
Diversify Your Real Estate Portfolio
Strategy for Maximizing Your Cash Flow
Rules Around a 1031 Exchange
Linton Global Real Estate Team (312)612-1031
— LintonGlobal (@LintonGlobal) October 5, 2015